Sunday, January 30, 2011

Touche Amore/Graf Orlock @ The Smell 1.16.11

On this particular Sunday night, a tiny dive in downtown Los Angeles was packed full of a bunch of hardcore kids and two of the most exciting bands from Southern California played. This was one of the Graf Orlock "Doombox" record release shows ( the other was held the following night at Chain Reaction) and Touche Amore supported them at this gig. If anyone has seen either of these two bands, then you know they always bring it when it comes to live shows. I was not disappointed.

I took some videos of Touche Amore and decided to post one. I was beyond excited when the band announced they were writing for their upcoming Deathwish release and they played two new songs. The new songs had a much more urgent feel to them and I cannot wait to hear what comes out this summer. Graf Orlock completly DESTROYED that night. I have seen them before but this was definately the best set I have seen them rampage through. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take any Graf videos.

Buy "Doombox" the packaging is fucking ridiculous.
http://www.vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/graf-orlock-doombox-10-+trilogy-cd-vit013-preorder-12-17


No comments:

Post a Comment